Saturday, November 17, 2012

SOLD! Kindred Spirits | The Statement Collection

Sold to Karen Francisco, who has been asking me to make her one for the longest time! Thank you Karen!! 


A sweet mix of pink and peach hues and a hint of earthy colors to keep it all grounded.  

This piece was inspired by a family of kindred spirits that I met on an island in Pulau Seribu whose sweet, carefree and grounded ways should be an inspiration to all. 

A unique fourteen inch long choker that rests perfectly against your collarbone.


ONLY ONE PIECE AVAILABLE.
 (I am vehemently against more than one person owning a statement piece.)




Note: I am currently based in Jakarta and will be back in Manila end November to first week December and just before Christmas. For orders, inquiries and customization requests, please email me at kichivm@gmail.com or send me a message at +6281932965986. Thank you!

No comments: