Tuesday, November 20, 2012

SOLD! Sweet Tart | The Statement Collection

Sold to my most loyal customer to date, Kim Chua! 

A lovely mix of jade and rose tones with a strand of pink fresh water pearls. 

This piece was inspired by the beautiful pink and green interiors of Sour Sally, whose Strawberry Lychee yogurt bubble tea I am now terribly addicted to. 

A lovely pastel, fourteen inch long choker that rests perfectly against your collarbone.

ONLY ONE PIECE AVAILABLE.
 (I am vehemently against more than one person owning a statement piece.)





Note: I am currently based in Jakarta and will be back in Manila end November to first week December and just before Christmas. For orders, inquiries and customization requests, please email me at kichivm@gmail.com or send me a message at +6281932965986. Thank you!



Sweetheart - a lovely mix of jade and rose tones with a strand of pink fresh water pearls. Inspired by the pink and green interiors of Sour Sally. For sale now on

No comments: