Sunday, October 5, 2008

For History's Sake

This space is a toast to inspiration and insight – whatever form, shape, or size they come in.

To rewind just a bit for history’s sake, this all started as an avenue for me to sell my wares. I wanted to be able to tell the story of my designs. And yet, whoever said that you had to be limited to the story of your designs? This is my personal, unexploited space – a space that I want to share with select people who are interested in person behind an array of wares. Here, I will share with you the things that inspire me and move me.

Feel free to wander around the site. I will be posting my different collections for sale, a poetry room, reading room, art room, whatever I feel inspired to write about. Write to me of the things that struck you, those that made you turn up your nose, and of course… tell me if you want to own those that tickled your fancy.

“An artist is someone who produces things that people don’t need to have but that he – for some reason – thinks it would be a good idea to give them.” - Andy Warhol

Special thanks to Ed Mapa who patiently listened to my ramblings encouraged me to take my thoughts and designs one step further.

No comments: